Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thing 10: Ultimate People vol.1

One of the best things about Tyler is that there is a pretty decent group of ultimate players, especially for the size of the town. The biggest gathering is at the university on Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons.


There's a far, far away shot of a couple of players. I can name all the ones I can see.



Here's another far, far away shot. Those are in vogue now, you know. But there's more people!



They even run the other direction sometimes! Okay, my phone camera is not great, and my injured self couldn't get many pictures from the sidelines anyway. But that's sure a nice blue jug, huh?

Here's some final proof that ultimate is played in Tyler. I call this one the "grainy photo evidence"!



It's a lot better in person, I promise. There are more far, far away pictures where these came from! And I've got some additional non-action ultimate shots in reserve. Stay tuned!



P.S. - Here is some grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment