Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thing 1: Genghis Grill


A friend and I ate here after the East Texas Symphony Orchestra concert in September. It was great - just like HuHot in Fargo, but I wasn't "post-gin-and-tonic-ill" this time.

They are great because they are faaaast! See?


Seriously, I think I ate two servings before I even sat in my booth.

And they're awesome because they cook on an open grill. With fire. FFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRE!
  

(Okay, that didn't actually happen when I was there. This may be a news / fire department photo.)

But Genghis Grill is also great because they support progressive social causes, such as vegetarian diets (the Buddhist Bowl)...


...as well as important community organizations.


I wonder what their syndicate is fighting for? Probably for equal rights, or to end cancer. I dunno. I gave them a dollar and a high five. You can, too, if you come to Tyler, Texas, home of Tyler, Texas' only Genghis Grill location!

No comments:

Post a Comment